配備Spectrum FL軟件的FL 8500熒光分光光度計
The FL 8500 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer uses a continuous wave excitation source for high sensitivity measurements at scan speeds up to 60,000 nm/min.
Features and Benefits include:
• High resolution (1.0 nm)
• High scan speed up to 60,000 nm/min
• Sensitivity, high performance R928 PMT detector combined with PerkinElmer optics ensures optimum performance across the spectrum.
• Broad excitation and emission wavelength range up to 900 nm
• Superior wavelength accuracy and reproducibility for right first time results
• 4 collection modes enable you to do more on one instrument: Fluorescence, Phosphorescence, Chemi/Bio-Luminescence, and Time Resolved Phosphorescence measurements
• Easy to use, your laboratory can generate accurate and reliable fluorescence data, regardless of the operator’s experience level through intuitive Spectrum FL software designed around your workflow.
• Flexible – 26 and plug-n-play auto-recognized accessories enable you to analyze a wide array of sample types and conditions.
• Effortless, with numerous preset methods aid you to move between variety of method types.
• Ideally suited material characterization; industrial tracing and manufacturing R&D; agricultural and environmental analysis; and analysis of LEDs, solar cells, and organic electroluminescent materials.
• Up to 2,000 hour long lived Xenon Arc (150 W) light source; easily replace the pre-aligned bulb yourself without the assistance of service engineer saving time and money
• Peace of mind with Radian, PerkinElmer’s proprietary instrument remote monitoring system
• Compact footprint to free up valuable bench space (occupies only 66 cm (26 inches) of bench space)